Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 6:56 PM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Login.cgi

I am trying to pass user login info. from a htm form on a page other than the login.htm page.  The action on the form is http://mail.mydomain.com:8383/login.cgi however I cannot get the form to work.  I get a file not found error.  Also, I cannot even find login.cgi on the machine imail is installed on but the login.htm that came with imail works fine.  I am running Imail 6.0.  This used to work with 5.x, what has changed?  Any suggestions/thoughts are appreciated.

John Calhoun