Hi Len,

I see that You are knowledgeable in the Relay options arena - can you (or
anyone) tell me why, after upgrading to Imail 6.04, I get the error (on the
outlook client) "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the
server. (Account: ..., SMTP Server: ..., Error Number: 0x800ccc0f).

I have unchecked SMTP Auth reporting, and have turned on the option RELAY
FOR ADDRESSES (and listed all the addresses that I allow to relay).

Additionally, I have checked the "My Server requires authentication" on the
client.

thanks,
Marcin