Good Morning,

I am in the process of transferring our IMail server to another machine,
following the procedures given on the IPswitch Knowledge Base.  Everything
seemed to be going smoothly until I had to start renaming virtual host name
keys and changing IP keys in the registry for the four pilot schools who
were using it duirng our test phase.  When I make the changes in the
registry they are reflected in the IMail Adminstrator, for  a while.  If I
close down the IMail Administrator and re-open it all the settings that I
changed in the registry are no longer reflected in this window.  IP address
change and top directories default to the last domain directory that was
changed.  I go back to the registry and everything is fine, IP keys have the
correct host name and the host keys have the correct IP's and top
directories.

What kind of problem am I running into here?  Is there something else that
has to be changed in the registry that I missed?  If someone knows, fill me
in.  Thanks.

Ron Hiller
Computer Technician
River East School Division No. 9