I want to follow-up this thread with another questions pertaining to "Stack
Connect Fail" or "MX connect fail".

I've read the Ipswitch documents (IM-19981110) regarding this problem, but I
want to get more information to answers some
of my questions about the document.

1.  Ipswitch's solution to correct the problem is to go to the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IPSWITCH\IMAIL\DOMAINS
    key and change the references to the internal IP address to the External
IP address.

    This is what I see in my registry:

    -Domain
      - 209.233.174.11  <------------- This is the translated valid IP
addess of the machine, but the server is using a
                                       private IP address. The firewall does
the translation from public to private address

      - dmzff01.solanocounty.com    <-----This is the fully qualified domain
name of the server.

Does this two entries have to be in the registry ? There are no references
to the private IP address that the
NIC card was binded to.

Thanks,
Jaime