If you have the cash to buy a new machine, and you need someone to put it
together I would be willing to quote you a price, build the machine, install
RedHat 7.1 plus Postfix, configure it, and ship it to you.  You tell me the
specs, I quote you the price plus shipping.  Payment would need to be in
advance.  Additional hardcore tweaking could be done by Len Conrad later if
you needed something beyond me.  If you ever needed to reinstall RedHat 7.1
plus Postfix from scratch it would only take about 30 minutes if you follow
my instructions, and the instructions are written for someone who has never
worked with Unix before.

I will quote a price for, and build Postfix machines running on RedHat 7.1
for anyone who is interested or in need, and I will throw in a free
subscription to Postfixgate.  The information will be available on
www.postfixgate.com sometime this week.

A member supported Anti-Spam Database for Postfix, Sendmail, and IMail.
Postfix RPMs for RedHat 7.1 available in the member's section.
http://www.postfixgate.com