Hi people

    My name is Wagner  , I am new in this List, I work on a website and I am making
the webmail for the Imail Server 7.04 for Windows NT.
    I am having some troubles :

1 - How can I put in the sendmail.html the box to set message status and set if the
message is registered or not?

2 - How can I remove the words: "(Binary Attachment)" that is beside the link to a
attached file?

3 - Some messages are coming truncated and with strange caracters, and in another ones
when I click on the link of a attached file it shows the message: "No attached file"
or "An error occurred in Web Messaging. ErrorCode: 80020009 Contact your system
adminstrator". How can I solve it?

Thanks for anyone that can help me

Wagner