Marc Archibald wrote:
> How would I set up rules to scan the email body for attachments with double
> extensions (e.g. "file_name.doc.scr") and if it finds a match either Kill
> it or send someplace where it can be viewed? I've tried what the KB
> instructed but couldn't get it to work correctly.

Keep in mind that its perfectly legal to have periods in the 'filename'
portion of a filename.

What would you want done with a file named "receipts.july.doc"?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." – Ambassador Kosh