Using IMail 7.05 with KillerWebMail Templates, I noticed that the
attachments portion of the compose message screen was missing.  So, I
followed the help outlined here:

http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19990107-JK02.htm

But now, the mail server returns a screen divided into thirds.  The top
third simply says "mail2.rhchurch.org" the middle third is the
KillerWebMail template, and the bottom third is a default link that says:

IMail Server for Windows NT Web Messaging from Ipswitch, Inc.

Since that didn't work, I "undid" everything and stop-and-restarted web
messaging, but now IMail won't go back to the way I had it.  I thought
perhaps my browsers cache was retaining the changes, but even a flush of
the cache (and several reboots) didn't give me my original stuff
back.  Help help!

Please go to the mail2.rhchurch.org address and see for yourself.  (And if
you can figure out, can you tell me how to "turn on" attachments?)

Thanks!

Ted