-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Juan Gomez
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 6:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] V. 6.06 to V. 7.07

Do you guys think it is a good idea to upgrade from version 6.06 to
version 7.07? We have been relatively happy with 6.06 but looking to put
Imail in new machine.  We have version 7.07 and since we need to
purchase a service agreement to get version 7.10, we were thinking of
just staying with 7.07.  There seems to be some of issues with version
7.XX in general and wanted to get some thoughts from the list

Please visit the Knowledge Base for answers to frequently asked
questions:  http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/