Nice thought, but changing conventions for 550 people (real estate agents)
that get lucky
logging in correctly is not an option.  Change..Bad.  Thanks anyways.

I worked on this and figured out a way to do it.

Make the following changes to replymsg1.html or fwdmsg1.html:
        1. Change name of field "sign".  Use a non-exsistent name.
        2. Change field "textBody".  For alignment purposes, move this textarea to
column 1 in the code.

                        <TEXTAREA NAME="textBody" ROWS="12" COLS="52" WRAP="physical">

                        <!--IMAIL.BeginIfSendSignatureEnable-->
                        <!--IMAIL.SignatureFileContents-->
                        <!--IMAIL.EndIfSendSignatureEnable-->
                        <!--IMAIL.MessageBodyReply-->