>We are receiving returned emails which we never sent. It seems as though
>someone is sending mail "from" our accounts.
>How can we stop this?

It's impossible (or at least as close to impossible as preventing people
from sending out regular mail with your return address on it).  Spammers
love to send out mail using forged return addresses that are valid
addresses -- for some reason it makes them feel good.  All you can do to
stop it is track down the spammer and politely request them to stop, or use
other legal means.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude: Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-hijacking solutions for
IMail.  http://www.declude.com

---