>FYI, Sarc.com has had 3 or 4 different variants of this virus listed for a
>few days now.
>http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sophos says that only one of the 6 variants they know of has been seen in
the wild (about 99% of all viruses never get spread), so I'm guessing that
the new variant was just detected this morning.  Our customers have seen
several copies of this, so it definitely is in the wild.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude: Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-hijacking solutions for
IMail.  http://www.declude.com

---