From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Zul J
Sent: July 23, 2002 4:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] SSL Trouble in Web Messaging

Hi all,

We are having an issue regarding our SSL Web Messaging where whenever we click "Enter secure mode" on the login page, we are getting an IE error page that says  "The page cannot be displayed". When we enable the "Force ssl" for that domain, we getting an error that says "Bad HTTP header or invalid connection type!! Please contact system administrator". This is happening on the server itself, so it should not be a firewall issue.

We did check on the Ipswitch knowledge base where we have to select all of the Ciphers in the left column and move them to the right column but it still didn't work. We are running IMail version 7.11 with the latest default web templates on Windows 2000 server. It happens after we upgrade our IMail from v7.07 to v7.11.

Hopefully somebody can help me with this..Thanks...

-Zul