Tested here (on 6.06 / HKSI Classic web templates):

- When I log in normally, I get a blank popup window.
- when I log in with the "Check here if this is your private computer and
you want to use cookies to store your log-in information", I get a popup
"userkey=some big long encrypted garbage line of text"

Saw nothing that showed plain text username/password.

Same results in both IE6 and Netscape 4.78

- Tony

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by http://www.intouchmi.com]