From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: August 26, 2002 1:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: support

Thank you for contacting [EMAIL PROTECTED] We are currently phasing
out the e-mail side of our technical support in favor of our online
ticketing
system, TicketMonster.  If you have a technical issue regarding your
currently hosted domain, you may open a ticket or open a TicketMonster
account
at:

http://ticketmonster.hostingsupport.com

Please open a ticket at this address and your issues will be addressed in
the
order in which they are received.  If you have any questions regarding the
ability to log a ticket here, please call your technical support line at
1-800-605-5438 for assistance. Your patience with this new implementation is
appreciated.