John,

The current state of domains names makes collection attorneys look like
saints. Verisign SUCKS they purchased Registrars and others. Their somehow
managed to improve upon Notworkign Solutions incompetence and raise it to
the level of fraud. There are numerous class action suits against Verisign,
due to their own incompetence domains expired and were unable to be renewed.
They suggest using snap names. They have reciprocity agreements with all
this registrars. Oh clever they are rewarded for their own incompetence.

Don't listen to my ranting go to http://www.verisignoff.com/

I have on word of advice

 Tucows.

This guys/gals ROCK !!!!! I sent email to all my domain customers a few
months ago urging them to move to Tucows and added that I would not take
part in any transactions concerning their domains if it still was registered
with Verisign. Even the smart folks at Imail don't use them.

Domain Name: IMAIL.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.

  Andrew P. Kaplan                   Network Administrator
  WEB   www.cshore.com                 168 Boston Post Road
  EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Madison, CT 06443

Obstacles are those things that appear when you lose sight of your
goal.
                     -  Henry Ford

---