> For a mail server with your level of traffic and abuse, you
> really ought to
> think about IMGate.

I got the same email from Len over two years ago. I waited almost one year
before following his advice. What a waste of a year. I would strongly
suggest that any high volume or spam attacked company investigate IMGate.

It's free runs on minimal hardware and DRAMATICALLY reduces spam.

Andrew P. Kaplan

The way of a canoe is the way of the wilderness and of a freedom almost
forgotten...When a man is part of his canoe, he is part of all that canoes
have ever known.    -Sigurd Olson, The Singing Wilderness, 1956.