I have been running 7.13 for about one month with three domains each with a uniqe IP address. Eveything appears to be operating correctly.

I just noticed that in Imail admistrator 'cshore.com' is listed twice. This is the main hostname. There are two entries for this domain in the registry "cshore.com".  The first listing has _list and Users. Under Users all the users are listed. The second registry entry for cshore.com just has Users. With nothing listed below Users. THIS User has registry entries not listed in the first Users key.

AttemptTime, Confirm_On_Delete,Def_Cal_Name,Default_View . . . SuspendUserAccount, TimeZone

I read http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-20000512-DM01.htm "Duplicate hostname in Imain Adminstrator"

2) Under the Domains key, you should have two keys for each domain. One key that references the address designation (IP or virtual address) and another that references the Official Host Name (OHN) you created for the domain.

There was only a single entry under Domain. So 3  - 5 wouldn't apply.

3) When you select the address key (keys without 'plus signs'), there should be an 'Official' value which should match EXACTLY the OHN of the domain using that address.
4) When you select the OHN (keys with a 'plus sign'), you should see an 'Address' value which matches EXACTLY to the address designation this domain uses.
5) If there are any old IP addresses which reference an existing OHN, these must be deleted. If there are two OHNs that reference the same address designation, one must be deleted and recreated through IMail Administrator.

Six is the only giving me problems. It's telling me to delete the unmatched key.

6) If you have an odd number of domain sub-keys, find the extra one and try to match it to an existing host, if that cannot be done, remove it.

I'm rotating my registry backups and all have the same problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew