to shut me up.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Using the API

>Has anyone experimented with the API using the IMail SDK?  I'm having
>trouble with the CreateUser() method.

FWIW, I've seen this posted a number of times (I'm not sure if it was
just
you, or others).  So I figured it was time to answer to the best of my
ability.  :)

I've only heard of a handful of people that are using the API.  We do
not
use it here, because we find it easier to do things on our own (there
isn't
much in there that we couldn't do by accessing files/registry
directly).  But it is a nice interface for COM people who don't want to
have to worry about tiny details that you otherwise might need to deal
with.

As for the CreateUser() method, I can't help you -- sorry.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you have been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---
(http://www.declude.com)]