For the ignorant (well, erm... Mostly me), what is Freedom?

Regards,

Dan Horne, CCNA
Web Services Administrator
TAIS Web
Wilcox World Travel & Tours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.