I am still having a problem with my Imail server on W2k (sp4.0) Imail 7.13 -
2002.12.16.17 running KillerWebMail
About three times a day webmessenger and smtp lock up for a few minutes then
they respond.

I noticed a funky error in the web logs. I saw a similar post last month
with no response.

"206.216.170.92 Error while writing sockect due to error 10054
 or malicious connection type."

bach:/home/andrew/webspace/IMAIL-HOSED# egrep -ic "Error while writing"
web26.log
3611

1448 of them all came from the same IP address.

Any ideas would be appreciated. It's been a miserable two weeks and I ready
to join the French Foreign Legion.

Andrew P. Kaplan
www.cshore.com

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide
the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and
endless sea.

Antoine-Marie-Roger de Saint-Exupery