I know this has come up before, but being a newbie... I'm still
struggling with the mechanics.  I have a server containing Symantec's
SAVSMTP product passing mail off to my IMAIL server, which went live
yesterday... (yay!) When it finds an inappropriate file attachment
extension, or virus, it sends a file called DELETED0.TXT which contains an
explanation of why the attachment was deleted.  This is being sent along to
the end user.

    SAVSMTP doesn't (yet) have the capability to deal with the actual email
that carried the attachment.  I would like to forward ALL of these emails to
a specific mailbox and insure that they aren't going to make it to the end
user.

    From what I understand...  B~name="DELETED0.TXT":NUL would delete these
emails...  Which wouldn't be optimal, but would be lightyears ahead of where
we are now... Here's where I'm having trouble... I'm assuming this code
would be loaded into "inbound rules" When I start this process, it gives me
logical options...

if the subject
if the from address
if the body text
if the to address
if the sender
if the header text
etc...

    It seems I'm in the right book... wrong page.  Could someone attempt to
enlighten me as to the mechanics of utilizing this type of code?  Please
have mercy on this humble newbie... any light you guys could shed might
relieve a migraine...
Thanx...
-Gil