From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent:
Friday, September 10, 2004 6:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] OT: Primary Name Server

Sorry for the OT post..but I have a question concerning DNS and primary nameservers…

I have just had a conversation with someone at Network Solutions who has advised me that what I thought was our primary nameserver, the machine I have been editing my zone files on for almost 2 years now, is not.

How can I check this? How can I be editing zone files and having them update to the secondarys  if the machine I'm editing the files on is not my primary nameserver?

Obviously someone is confused, probably me.

The zone is todhunter.com.

Thanks!
Sharyn