-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Odryna
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 9:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are not the only one.  I have tried on numerous occasions to
unsubscribe.  Ipswitch tells me that my address was not on any list.  If
I tried to post to the list it would say that my email address was not
allowed to post any messages since I am not subscribed.

So I decided to create a rule to put all the mail into the deleted items
folder.

After a while I needed to post to the list to get some help.  Since then
I get two emails for every post.  I sent email to Ipswitch support last
week and I still have not received any response short of a ticket
number.

IPSWITCH Please help.

Mike