-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christian Lawson
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Cross-grade concerns addressed (NEW SVC AGREEMENT
PRICES)

I think it's important to note that IMail has not been discontinued.  It has
not reached the end of its life; it is not 'dead'.  We will still be
developing IMail; mostly for ICS users, but even those without ICS who have
a service agreement will be able to obtain these releases.  The only thing
we have discontinued is the ability to purchase IMail by itself.  If we
release twelve major upgrades to IMail between now and October 2005, people
who purchase ICS will get them all, people who have an 'IMail-only' service
agreement will get them all.  There are no plans to stop supporting or
working on IMail.

I hope this clears up the confusion I've seen about this topic.

Have a good one,
Christian