Yea, I've had blackice running on 2003 server for about 6 months. It's
flawless. The folks at ICC (or whatever the company is) state that they don't
support it yet but they have run it and it runs fine. 2003 is not on their
supported list of OSs

John Cesta

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:02:57 -0800 (PST), Cycle Rider wrote:
>> Note that BlackICE is not compatible with Windows
>>
> 2003 Server.
>

> Sure it is.  I upgraded a mail server to windows 2003
> server last week and blackice server edition is
> working fine.  Why do you say it is not compatible?

> archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/
> Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://www.ipswitch.com/support/IMail/

iMAIL Reporter - Reports on iMAIL server and POP users
LogFileManager - IIS LogFile Management Tool
WebPageChecker - Helps Maintain Server UpTime
DomainReportIt PRO - Helps Rebuild IIS
http://www.serverautomationtools.com