Delete the nobody.  They should get a bounce message with the invalid user, or
they will get an error in the MUA telling them which user is invalid (if they
are sending to local recipients).

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Norman
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 4:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] Nobody Reply - Who was it for?

Using the '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' alias, combined with the User Manager, I send out
a reply like 'You have sent an email to 'company' that isn't there...did you
spell the name right? etc etc.'

However, we have a problem 'internally' in that when someone in the company
sends out 25 emails to @company.com, and they spell one person's name wrong,
they get the nobody reply back.  However, it doesn't tell them what the bad
email was.

Is there anyway to notify the sender what the bad email address was, in
conjuction with the nobody alias reply?

Thanks,

TN