I had a lot of other electrical work done at the same time and didn't
break it out.  In my market, I'd guess it would cost about $1,500 or
so for a licensed electrician to do the installation.

Look in the yellow pages and google for a local Generac service
company.  They should be able to give you a good guesstimate, without
coming out to the site.

You need to have it installed by a Generac dealer or licensed
electrician in order to send in the warranty card.  The card requires
the license number . . .

In my case, I also need a plumber to run the Natural Gas line and for
the Gas Co. to install a larger, more adequate meter.  It does suck
down some NG when it runs and the std meter and pipe size is too small
to support the load.  That will also void the warranty, if not properly
sized for the unit.