Hey guys,
        I have a customers of ours who has been reporting some really odd
problems with e-mail and I am stumped now.

        Domain name: champagnelogistics.com

        The are having trouble receiving mail from their outside sources,
which they get a large volume of with daily, and apparently this all started
last week on Friday, but we were made aware of it yesterday afternoon.

        They were also having problems sending mail to themselves at times,
so I suspected a spam list.  I added them to a white list, and that worked
out no problem so they can e-mail themselves now, which only a couple users
were having problems with.

        They are sending off the server they are popping mail from, so it's
not a matter of "relay" I don't think.

        I looked at the typical spam lists, but they were not listed as a
spammer...

        Does anyone have any thoughts on this one ????

Stumped !

-rob

---