Also, I've received several complaints from users not receiving incoming mail. I can follow the arrival of the mail in the logs, the mail passing anti-spam checks, but in some cases I don't see the final mail in the users mailbox. This is happening intermittently.

Imail 8.14

I'm finding that in some cases, if you view the SPAM*.log, mail that is missing is not going through the content check portion of the antispam checks. The Blacklists work fine, the email address validation works, but the process seems to stop with no further information after the validation. These seem to be the emails that are going into the bit bucket. If the content check is made, the mail flows through normally.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

-Pete