I saw this mentioned last week, but never saw a resolution....

On two separate occasions over the past 1.5 weeks after upgrading to v8.15,
our webmail (KWM) users have seen problems where messages they send to any
remote recipient will never be delivered; messages to any local/virtual
domain on our server deliverd just fine.

When this problem rears it's ugly head, I see no supporting info in the
Imail or declude logs to let me know what's happening to this.  The only fix
we have been able to come up with is a re-boot of the server.  STOP/RESTART
of service doesn't help it...

Any one have any ideas?

We are using Imail8.15
Declude 2.03 with JM-Pro, V-std, HJ

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web SolutionsR, Inc.
804-346-5300 x112
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) x112
http://globalweb.net

Richmond's Internet Source since 1996!
WEB HOSTING including EMAIL beginning at $29/month!
DSL Starting at $39.95/month!
Non-Profits - receive a 25% discount on most services!

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by globalweb.net]