From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jon
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:09 PM
To: imail_forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] My company is in the URL domain blacklist

Hi everyone,

I just started to implement the built-in spam filter in Imail.  I
downloaded the latest zip file and was looking through the URL
domain
blacklist text file and the company I work for, Xanga.com, is on
it.
We don't send out spam, we send out email subscriptions because
our
users signs up for them.  I'm curious how did my company ended up
on
there.  I think I read it somewhere that Ipswitch doesn't
maintain the
list.  I just want everyone to know that we don't send out spam
and
don't block us please.

Thanks,

Jon