Kathy

Hang in there.
Send yourself a message through the CF page.
Open the header, look for the ip address at the top
Showing where it came from.
This will be one of the ip addresses on the server you use to host the web
sites and the one cf uses to send messages out.

Add this ip address to mail relay options.
Go to:
Imail administrator
Localhost
Services
SMTP
SMTP Security
Put the dot on Relay mail for:
Click on the addresses box on the right
Add the ip address
Apply

Stop and restart SMTP

Try your remote address.

Remember that a worm or other bad thing could then relay to the imail server
and there ya go.

Declude hijack could help.

Good luck

jd