Hi,

Does anyone know how I can set X-headers when using c-client's smtp functions? I've looked through the code, but can't seem to quite figure it out. Where are the X-headers, anyway? in the Envelope, Body? I am starting to implement smtp via c-client, but I nned to set some private headers.

Another question: Where and when is the Message-Id generated in c-client? If I send through the c-client smtp functions, how do I get the message-Id back to my code, so that I can store the message complete in the sent mailbox? (which I plan to do with the imap append function)

Thanks very much for any help you may be able to provide.

Mike