Hello,

I am looking for a solution to a security issue related to the WU-IMAP server. I have a security scanning tool that is reporting that my imapd daemon is doing SSL v2 over 993 on my IMAP server. It suggests that I need to disable SSL v2 to prevent any issues related to SSL v2 vulnerabilites. I know this was a major issue with Apache and ISS servers that did SSL v2 support so I assume it may also be an issue in an IMAP environment. Does anyone know a way to disable SSL v2 support in the WU-IMAP server? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Andy Voltmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]