From: Mark Crispin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Peter Ip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: imap-uw@u.washington.edu
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Imap-uw] mailutil not preserving keywords?

On Thu, 18 May 2006, Peter Ip wrote:
I thought I was using the latest release. The tarball is certainly imap2004g. But I must have screwed up trying to use CVS to merge in our
local changes. (The rest of it looks fine, so it doesn't make sense
that mailutil was screwed up.)

If the problem persists, try the imap-2006 snapshot tarball. I know that I fixed this problem, but I'm not quite sure when.

It's probably alright to use a mailutil built with c-client from the imap-2006 tarball, but I wouldn't recommend using the other components yet. I've only just started in-house alpha testing here.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc