On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> The tmail (directly from sendmail) and dmail (from procmail) tools, > which are bundled as part of the UW IMAP toolkit, are suitable for > delivering into a mailbox in mix format.
Oh, hat easy once I know how to tell it to use mix. The tmail(1) man page has
no reference to MIX or mix or stuff like that.

The tmail man page makes reference to the -I flag, which is a way of doing it.

Have you reviewed the FAQs, in particular
        http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#4.5

Although the information in that FAQ is for mbx format, that information also applies to mix; just substitute "mix" for "mbx".

The FAQs are also in the imap-2006b/docs directory.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc