Hello,

my story with corrupted mailbox will never be at the end :(

1) some messages are displayed empty in IMAP client (Thunderbird, Outlook)
although the message file in IMAP mailbox is valid with full contents. No error
messages displayed at the client side.

2) Status of read message is lost by reopening the mailbox.

3) After some short period of time headers of all messages get refetched from
imap server although there are no changes in mailbox for sure.

I rebuilded .mixindex with mixrbld and replaced the original of course. I run
suggested mailutil prune <mailbox> 'before 1-Jan-1970'. I even run mixdfix on
every message file. All steps went without errors only index rebuilding
displays a few lines with something like "Data file Resurrect/.mix01245185 UID
ran backwards (286e < 29a7)".

What else can I do for more check of validity of this mailbox so be able to
finally repair it ?
Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thanks.

David