> I was laid off today.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a change to push
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now that's the most insane thing I've heard in the past twenty years.

Does this mean UW Imap is going into a retirement phase?

> imap-2007b out the door in release status, but the development tarball
> there is pretty close to my final bits.
>
> If you have support requests for UW imapd, please send them to the Alpine
> development team at UW, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> It has been a privilege to work with all of you for the past 20 years.
>
> -- Mark --
>
> http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
> Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
> Si vis pacem, para bellum.

scott hollatz                                        net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
information technology systems and services          tel +1 218 726 8851
university of minnesota duluth mn usa                fax +1 218 726 7674
                                                                         --
                                              "Asn aD ta zlAp em uT zt33rg"