Mark Crispin wrote:
Are you back to maintain c-client?

I maintain c-client for my own purposes, but I am no longer in the business of
developing or maintaining it for others.

But, after digging around the code, I found out a previous developer never
finished the code to
decode rfc2047. I have just completed the coding and now the filename is
decoded correctly.

I am the only developer that c-client has ever had, and I do not have a clue as
to what you are talking about.

RFC 2047 is implemented.  The tokens that you are having problems with are
RFC 2031.

I meant RFC 2031 wasn't completed, sorry for the confusion.

Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108587394/direct/01/

--
Shawn Walker
Senior Software Developer