I apologize for the badly-formatted email to this mailing list thatI just sent.
Microsoft "improved" Hotmail (live.com) in the past several weeks,and ever
since then it has become completely unreliable and almosttotally unusable for
composing messages.
Apparently, the cretins at Microsoft never test to make sure thatplain text
works, much less that things work in such obscurebrowsers as Firefox.  I'm
using Safari right now, which exposes acompletely different set of Hotmail
bugs, but at least my entiretext being composed isn't vanishing every few
seconds.
This is the future under "cloud computing" -- mission-criticalapplications stop
working because your "cloud" provider made an"improvement".  What's more, you
can't get your data off the"cloud"; I'm going to have to abandon the past six
months worthof email when I pull the plug on this live.com account.
-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc