On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Mark Crispin wrote:

I am surprised to learn that anyone is actually using -I. It was a half-baked idea that I agreed to add in a moment of weakness. Of course, the requestor never used it. So, how do you use it?

I use tmail to deliver directly into folders in the #shared namespace, from the system /etc/aliases file, like so:

shared-address: |"/usr/local/bin/tmail -I '#shared/group/folder' daemon"

where ~imapshared/group/folder is an MBX file with mode 0660 and ownership daemon:group.

Regards,
--
Neil Hoggarth -------------- Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
Head of IT --------------------------------------- University of Oxford, UK