Quoting Mark Crispin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Dag Nygren wrote:
I see my imapd offering #mh and #mhinbox namespaces even if I don't have any
MH mailboxes (any more). Is this normal?

Yes, it is normal.  The NAMESPACE command reports the supported
namespaces.  What is supported does not changed based upon what you
currently have.

OK,

Almost guessed that this was the case, but many thanks for confirming.

Horde and IMP webmailreaders have a
problem with it as they are using the first offering as the prefix for among
others the sent mailbox and so are tring to open #mh/sent.

That is a bug in those programs.  #mh/ is NOT the first namespace
offered; in fact, it's the LAST one offered.

Yes, thank you.

And I found the problem:
As IMP was earlier using #mh/sent IMP thought that the new /sent I tried to set up was the same box as before and never changed it. Setting the sent box to something else first and then back to /sent made it behave.

Thanks
Dag