I run a small home mail server for my family. One of them uses a Blackberry to access her email. In order to permit a "burp" to happen from time-to-time, could I occasionally bring down uw-imap, physically unplug my Ethernet, bring up uw-imap and wait a while (?) for a burp to happen, then plug in the ethernet? A pain, but I could do that once every few months......