On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Shawn Walker wrote:
What is the best way to refresh a stale folder state? I'm having a issue with one thread that contain a stale UID in it's cache.

I don't know what you mean by a "folder state", much less a "stale folder state" or the act of refreshing such; nor what "message numbers of a stale folder" may be; nor what a "thread that contains a stale UID in its cache" may be.

I know that I could disconnect from the server and reconnect, but is rather expensive to have to wait for the server/client to connect.

I'm even more bewildered reading this sentence than I am the previous one.

Please explain what behavior that you are seeing, and what behavior you expect in its place.

Maybe I'm going senile; I haven't a clue as to what you're talking about.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc