I agree, and I've seen the same issue with the local client falling over when we try that. At this point I'm just trying to solve a problem that I got brought into late in the process.

Part of the reason for the original posting is that I feel like I'm missing some documentation, besides the source code, that might have additional information beyond the man page. I may be wrong, but I just want to confirm that one way or the other.

thanx
 -jmck

--
Jim McKinney                                    j...@ece.cmu.edu
System Administrator Manager, ECE               Office: HHA205