On Tue, 11 Jun 2013, David B Funk wrote:

Deniss,
As far as I know, Jon's copy is a full version of Mark's panda-imap.
I've never actually seen Mark's final work, but it looks like his style ;)
and seems mostly complete, baring one specific omission.

As far as its being a functional replacement for UW imapd, I'm running it in
production right now. It's not quite a total replacement for the UW kit insofar
as its missing the "utils" directory (which contained things like "mixcvt"
"mixdfix" & "mixrbld") but pretty much everything else seems to be there
(including the tops-20 kit).
[snip..]

speaking of the MIX utils, does anybody have a copy of Mark's version
of them?

A couple of years ago I ran into a bug in the UW version of "mixrbld"
which would cause it to emit corrupt '.mixindex's in some corner-cases.
I figured out what was going on and came up with a patch. Sent a note
to Mark telling him what I found and he agreed with my fix.
He then commented that that bug and others were fixed in his "panda"
distro.

I'd like to see what he did with the MIX utils.

Dave

#include <std_disclaimer.h>