as expected, thanx for confirming.

Brian

On 8/1/2015 1:25 AM, Chris Bunch wrote:
I have been running a UW_IMAP server  on Mac OS X mainly for family accounts
for around 12 years. We are all Mac/iOS users: we noted early on that UW_IMAP
doesn't cope well with more than one client logged into an account at the same
time. When the most any of us had was two machines (home/office or home/laptop)
that was relatively easy to manage but when iOS came along(iPhones, iPads) came
along things began to unravel and the situation became unworkable. iPhones
never stayed in sync with the server, though I have not seen the specific
corruption you mention.

I am now in the process of transferring family accounts to Fastmail and am
setting up Dovecot on Linode/Ubuntu for a few other accounts I manage. Sadly,
UW_IPAD’s future died with Mark Crispin.