Dear Neal et al.

It is my understanding that Jon Abbey passed away some time ago, so if anyone wants to take over the project of keeping up with Panda IMAP that would probably be something good.

I am currently maintaining Alpine (http://repo.or.cz/alpine and http://patches.freeiz.com/alpine/release/) and so sometimes I have to add small modifications to the c-client library, and do not try to make modifications to the server, but I am happy to incorporate any modifications that everyone think are useful, however, maintaining Panda IMAP is not in my plans.

  Thank you.

--
Eduardo