On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:58:39 -0700 (PDT), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I discovered that the MULTIAPPEND draft had expired while waiting for IESG
> > action.  I've resubmitted it.
> Grr. This is not supposed to happen. Documents which are "in the system",
> and this one most certainly is, are not supposed to get deleted in this way.
>
> I'll complain and see what's up.

By "had expired", I meant that its expiry date had passed without a successor.
I thought that it was my responsibility to prevent that from happening.

The I-D repository still has -05.  I just checked now.

I will, however, act on your feedback right away, and submit an -07 shortly.

To avoid sending yet another message to this list:

I hear loud and clear that MULTIAPPEND should not go into the base
specification, but STARTTLS should.  I'll proceed with that.